- The CN Tower’s glass floor can withstand the weight of 35 Moose
- Yonge Street is the longest street in the world!
- Half of Toronto’s population was born outside of Canada
- Miami is the only city in the US founded by a woman
- Miami is home to the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world!
- There are 16 different beaches in Miami
- Oxford’s Ashmolean Museum is the oldest museum in the world – established in 1683
- The Great Hall at Christ Church was the inspiration for the Hogwart’s dining hall in Harry Potter
- Oxford was once the capital of England during the English Civil War in 1642
- Vancouver is home to Canada’s longest pool
- Vancouver is known as “Hollywood North” due to how many American films and tv shows are produced here!
- Vancouver’s Stanley Park is 10% larger than Central Park in NYC
- New York City became the first capital of the United States in 1789.
- New York City is the largest city in the USA
- Over 800 languages/dialects are spoken in New York City
Back to Trip Tips